!CLICK!



FOR



!DISCOUNT!



FOR



YOU



NOW


Monday, August 29, 2011

SSG

(Price/EA)SSG / BSN Color My Class "Jumbo Trackers"


(Price/EA)SSG / BSN Color My Class


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, (Price/EA)SSG / BSN Color My Class "Jumbo Trackers"SSG,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,(Price/EA)SSG / BSN Color My Class "Jumbo Trackers"SSG,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,(Price/EA)SSG / BSN Color My Class "Jumbo Trackers"SSG (Price/EA)SSG / BSN Color My Class "Jumbo Trackers"SSG






(Price/EA)SSG / BSN Color My Class "Jumbo Trackers" Overview


Price is for EA.

YOUR STUDENTS WILL MAKE TRACKS!
Giant-sized footprints excellent for children to practice balance, coordination, foot position and spatial awareness.  Students pull on the soft foam handle attached to the durable nylon cord while lifting their foot at the same time.  Each "Tracker" is 20"L x 8.75"W x 1" thick and is constructed of durable foam designed for long use.  The foam "Tracker" will not harm gym floors and can be used indoors or outdoors. Please specify color.
  • Your Students Will Make Trax!
  • This item is Latex free!